Saturday, May 28, 2011

I made fudge! Want some?

           

            This is me standing and holding some of my fudge. I made dark chocolate fudge and peanut butter chocolate fudge.I got the dark chocolate fudge from http://www.fudge-recipes.net/foolproof-dark-chocolate-fudge.htm, and I got the peanut butter chocolate fudge(my personal favorite of the two) fromhttp://www.fudge-recipes.net/microwave-peanut-butter.htm.                          

           The next photo is me eating some peanut butter chocolate fudge and if you put in smuckers all natural creamy peanut butter then the fudge is really rich.I really enjoyed making this fudge with my mom and I recomend you make the recipes too.

4 comments:

fitncrafty said...

Great Job Ariana!! Really you made most of it by yourself! I am so proud of you!!

Nankaris said...

Yummy! Everything my Ana does is GREAT!

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said...

Tempting.... I bet the boys love it when you make stuff like this.

Orlando Realtor said...

I want a bite. Looks like fun.